Jummah PrayerMuslims to Achieve Spiritual Goals
- 5 Daily prayers
- Jummah Salah
- Waduu Area
In the name of Allah, the beneficent the merciful.
Due to Covid-19, Masjid Manhattan is only open for Jumaah (1:05-1:55pm). Please review attached Masjid’s protocols and regulations before attending. More postings will be published regarding the full time opening of the masjid soon. Please be mindful of our waduu area, which must be kept clean during these times.
Cleaning tips to help keep COVID-19 out of your home
- Cleaning around the home(Masjid) ?
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces in your home regularly is an important precaution to lower the risk of infection. Follow cleaning product instructions for safe and effective use, including precautions you should take when applying the product, such as wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation. Some national authorities have made lists of recommended products for use against the COVID-19 virus
- High-touch surfaces to clean and disinfect?
- Every home is different, but common high-touch surfaces include: Door handles, tables, chairs, handrails, kitchen and bathroom surfaces, taps, toilets, light switches, mobile phones, computers, tablets, keyboards, remote controls, game controllers and favorite toys.
- What to use to clean and disinfect?
- If a surface is dirty, first clean it with soap or detergent and water. Then use a disinfectant product containing alcohol (of around 70 per cent) or bleach. Vinegar and other natural products are not recommended. In many places it can be difficult to find disinfectant sprays and wipes. In such cases, continue to clean with soap and water. Diluted household bleach solutions may also be used on some surfaces.